The Singer Patchwork Quilting and Sewing Machine is perfect for new and skilled quilters alike.
With features including 100 built-in stitches, six fully automatic one-step buttonholes, 15 quilting stitches, automatic needle threader, top drop-in bobbin and automatic stitch length and width, you will be creating one-of-a-kind pieces in no time.
If you are new to sewing, the electronic speed control and push button start/ stop for use without a foot pedal will make you feel at ease. For the more experienced sewer, creative elements including programmable needle up/down, an extension table to manage large projects easily and four bonus quilting presser feet all enhance your ability to create decorative topstitching and quilting.
- Size: 34 x 44 x 35cm (13.4 x 17.3 x 13.8 inches)
- 98 built-in stitches
- Six fully automatic one-step buttonholes and one automatic four-step buttonhole
- Automatic needle threader
- Start/stop button and speed control
- Programmable needle up/down
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- Up to 7mm stitch width
- Extension table included
- Automatic tension
- 13 needle positions
- Automatic presser foot pressure control
- Top drop-in bobbin with clear view cover
- Heavy duty metal frame
- Canvas cover with extension table pocket
- Four bonus quilting feet included
- All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, blind hem foot, overcasting foot, gathering foot, narrow/rolled hem foot, ¬ inch foot, even feed/ walking foot, satin stitch foot, darning and embroidery foot, needles, bobbins,auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt, darning plate, needle plate screwdriver, seam ripper/ lint brush, canvas cover with exterior pocket andan extension table
Singer Patchwork Quilting and Sewing Machine 7285Q
*Singer is giving you the chance to win a money-can’t-buy prize: a sewing session with Patrick Grant! Anyone purchasing a new Singer sewing machine from Hobbycraft between 03/04/2020 and 31/07/2020 will be able to enter the draw. The winners for each session will be drawn from all entrants on 04/08/2020.
There will be two separate sewing sessions with Patrick, specially designed for all skill levels. There will be one session in the morning and one session in the afternoon of September 11th 2020** in Central London.
For more information visit www.singerco.co.uk/patrick
** dates may be changed in the event of unforeseen circumstances in accordance with advice from Public Health England at the time.
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.