The Singer Patchwork Quilting and Sewing Machine is perfect for new and skilled quilters alike.
With features including 100 built-in stitches, six fully automatic one-step buttonholes, 15 quilting stitches, automatic needle threader, top drop-in bobbin and automatic stitch length and width, you will be creating one-of-a-kind pieces in no time.
If you are new to sewing, the electronic speed control and push button start/ stop for use without a foot pedal will make you feel at ease. For the more experienced sewer, creative elements including programmable needle up/down, an extension table to manage large projects easily and four bonus quilting presser feet all enhance your ability to create decorative topstitching and quilting.
- Size: 34 x 44 x 35 cm (13.4 x 17.3 x 13.8 inches)
- 98 built-in stitches
- Six fully automatic one-step buttonholes and one automatic four-step buttonhole
- Automatic needle threader
- Start/stop button and speed control
- Programmable needle up/down
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- Up to 7mm stitch width
- Extension table included
- Automatic tension
- 13 needle positions
- Automatic presser foot pressure control
- Top drop-in bobbin with clear view cover
- Heavy duty metal frame
- Canvas cover with extension table pocket
- Four bonus quilting feet included
- All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, blind hem foot, overcasting foot, gathering foot, narrow/rolled hem foot, ¬ inch foot, even feed/ walking foot, satin stitch foot, darning and embroidery foot, needles, bobbins, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt, darning plate, needle plate screwdriver, seam ripper/ lint brush, canvas cover with exterior pocket and an extension table
Singer Patchwork Quilting and Sewing Machine 7285Q
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.