Win your chance to sew with Patrick Grant! Buy any Singer machine between 15th February and 31st May 2019 and you can enter the draw.
The Singer Simple 3223 Sewing Machine is the perfect machine for beginners. As the name suggests, the Singer Simple keeps it simple, ensuring that learning to sew is fun and easy. Designed with beginner sewers in mind, this machine gives you a reliable and affordable machine that will help you achieve a range of stitches and a whole new world of sewing possibility!
This sewing machine offers all of the foundational features you'll need to get started, while performing to a high quality that will make this a machine that you'll treasure for many years to come.
Boasting easy threading, simple stitch selection and free accessories, set-up will be a breeze. You can customise your projects using any of the 23 built-in stitches, including an automatic 4-step buttonhole and adjustable stitch length and zigzag width. Lots of accessories are included too, with many handy built-in features to make the sewing process even easier.
- Size: 42 x 34.5 x 23 cm (16.5 x 13.6 x 9.1 inches)
- Box includes: all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, edge/ quilting guide, needles, bobbins, thread spool cap, auxiliary spool pin, darning plate, L-screwdriver, seam ripper/ lint brush, soft-sided dust cover
- 23 built-in stitches and easy stitch selection
- Features extra high presser foot
- Features built-in carry handle for easy transportation
- Ideal for beginners
- This machine has a two year manufacturer's guarantee
- Mains powered by a UK plug
Singer Simple 3223 Sewing Machine