Win your chance to sew with Patrick Grant! Buy any Singer machine between 15th February and 31st May 2019 and you can enter the draw.
Get started in sewing with the amazing Singer Start 1306 Sewing Machine, perfect for beginners and hobbyists! This sewing machine offers you a range of wonderfully convenient features, with both basic and decorative stitches - including an automatic four-step buttonhole.
Ensuring that this machine is as easy to use as possible, you'll be able to set up effortlessly with easy threading and an automatic bobbin winder. There's a reverse lever for automatic stitch locking, as well as simple stitch selection with adjustable stitch length.
The stitches available are buttonhole, straight, zig zag, blind hems, rick rack, scallop and rampart.
In addition, there are four presser feet included (all-purpose, buttonhole, button sewing and zipper) in the accessory storage drawer, all of which can be removed to create a free arm for those hard-to-reach areas!
The machine is designed to be incredibly durable, withaheavy duty internal metal frame to support your masterful creations! You'll be able to place a variety of materials - even multiple layers of bulky fabric — under the presser foot and make your stitches for professional-looking results.
- Dimensions: 35 x 18 x 29 cm (13.8 x 7.1 x 11.4 inches)
- Six built-in stitches: four basic, one decorative, one buttonhole
- Simple stitch selection
- Accessory storage drawer
- Automatic bobbin winding
- This machine has a two year manufacturer's guarantee
- Four presser feet (all-purpose, buttonhole, button sewing and zipper), pack of needles, bobbins, spool pin felts, darning plate, needle plate screwdriver, seam ripper/ lint brush
- Mains powered by a UK Plug
Singer Start 1306 Sewing Machine