Add amazing detail to your papercrafts at the turn of a crank with the Sizzix Thinlits Paper Village Dies. This set from Tim Holtz enables you to create three uniquely different sized dwellings, and then allows you to shape them how you want to, with additional dies that are separate for the windows and doors!
Thinlits wafer-thin chemically-etched die sets are designed to cut, emboss or stencil a single sheet of cardstock, paper, metallic foil or vellum.
To cut with your die, you'll need a compatible die-cutting machine, cutting plates and your choice of paper or cardstock. Place your die over your base cutting plate with the cut side up. You'll then need your paper and another cutting plate on top so that you've got yourself the perfect die-cutting sandwich. Roll this back and forth through your machine a few times for a defined cut, and voila!
- Maximum size: 7.6 x 1.9cm (3 x 1.9 inches)
- Minimum size: 2.2 x 2.2cm (0.9 x 0.9 inches)
- Includes 16 individual dies
- Designed by Tim Holtz
- Can be used to cut, emboss and stencil
- Creates 3D houses that you can assemble
- Compatible with Sizzix Big Shot, BIGkick and Vagabond machines
- Ideal for extra detail and dimension to your papercrafts!
Sizzix Thinlits Paper Village Dies 16 Pieces
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.