The Spraycraft SP10 Easy to Use Airbrush is the ideal craft airbrush for beginners!
It's ideal for spraying larger areas with quick, broad coverage. For detailed work, use stencils and masking tape or film to achieve the desired results. The airbrush works great with most paints, acrylics, enamels, inks and lacquers.
With an easy-to-operate on/off trigger, comfortable rubbery ergonomic grip, and simple snap-in paint jars for quick changeover, this airbrush is excellent for any skill level. Once you're ready for more advanced techniques, it can be used with a compressor adaptor included.
- Spray pattern approx. 12 to 50mm
- Includes SP10 Airbrush with hose and propellant adapter fitted, one paint jar (½ oz.) with a quick change cap and lid, a compressor adapter, cleaning wire and instructions
- Single action trigger regulates the air flow only
- Unlike most airbrushes, virtually no cleaning is required
- Dual adjustment airbrush nozzle and jar twist
- External mix (air/paint mixed outside the airbrush)
- For use with most paints, acrylics, enamels, inks and lacquers
- Ideal for model craft, hobby and DIY
Spraycraft SP10 Easy To Use Airbrush