Stores in England and Wales are Open
In line with the latest government guidelines, our stores in England and Wales are open for in-store shopping.
Our stores in Scotland and Northern Ireland remain closed for in-store shopping but open for Click & Collect by appointment. To book a collection slot, please call the store ahead of time.
Click & Collect
Collect within 1 hour- If stock is available in your local store, we will let you know it's ready to collect by email.
Collect within 3 days - If stock has to be sent to your local store from our warehouse, we will let you know it's ready to collect by email.
Online orders - delivered within 3 days.
Next Day delivery is available.
Store Safety Guidelines for In-store Shopping
Our stores in England and Wales are open and operating as normal.
To check if your local store is open please visit the store page using the store finder.
Our priority remains the safety of both our colleagues and our customers.
Below are the key changes you will see across all Hobbycraft stores.
What to Expect
1. Door monitoring colleagues are limiting the number of customers in our stores at any one time via a queue system.
2. There are sanitisation points in each store where customers are be able to clean hands, baskets and trolley handles.
3. Throughout the store we have social distancing signage supporting the two metre guidelines, including at checkouts.
4. Checkout colleagues are screened, appropriately spaced and we recommend contactless payments where possible.
5. Customers are to wear face coverings whilst in store unless exempt.
Take a Store Tour
Watch store manager Simon talk through what you can expect when shopping with us in store.
In line with government guidelines, we have made our Store Operations General Risk Assessment available to read. To support this, our Staying COVID-19 Secure Statement will be displayed in every store.