All Stores Are Open
In line with the latest government guidelines, all stores are open for in-store shopping.
Click & Collect
Collect within 1 hour- If stock is available in your local store, we will let you know it's ready to collect by email.
Collect within 3 days - If stock has to be sent to your local store from our warehouse, we will let you know it's ready to collect by email.
Online orders - delivered within 3 working days.
Next Day delivery is available.
Store Safety Guidelines for In-store Shopping
All our stores are open and operating as normal.
To check your local store opening times please visit the store page using the store finder.
Our priority remains the safety of both our colleagues and our customers.
Below are the key changes you will see across all Hobbycraft stores.
What to Expect
1. In line with government guidelines, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales we will have door monitoring colleagues limiting the number of customers in stores.
2. There are sanitisation points in each store where customers are able to clean hands, baskets and trolley handles.
3. Throughout the store we have signage to encourage social distancing.
4. Checkout colleagues are screened, appropriately spaced and we recommend contactless payments where possible.
5. It is mandatory to wear face masks in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, unless exempt.