The Tamiya Ferrari SF70H F1 Model Kit is a plastic model kit from the Tamiya Formula 1 collection. You can assemble this as a Vettel or Räikkönen car.
The SF70H, the 63rd single-seater designed and built by Scuderia Ferrari, was born out of major regulation changes, with wider tires and cars, plus larger diffusers meaning that the cars have more aerodynamic downforce and greater mechanical grip. Fittingly for the hybrid machine named to commemorate Scuderia Ferrari's 70 years of racing, the SF70H showcases the team's innovation throughout its design.
A lengthened nose and arrow-shaped front wing are a consequence of the regulations, as are the fin on the engine cover and aero appendages ahead of the air intakes on the sidepods. Behind the driver the roll-hoop, which incorporates the engine air intake, was completely redesigned.
This kit is perfect for a gift for any F1 enthusiast, or perhaps as a project for yourself. Construct this model to recreate this celebrated car!
- Size: 271 x 100mm
- Scale: 1:20
- Plastic model kit requires assembly and optional painting
- Can be assembled as Vettel or Räikkönen car
- Separate wheel nut parts for a detailed finish
- From the Grand Prix collection
- Glue and paint not included
- Includes decals for car sponsors and markings, plus masking stickers for use when painting the model
Tamiya Ferrari SF70H F1 Model Kit 1:20