The Toyota J17 Super Jeans Sewing Machine is perfect for sewing heavy fabrics, such as jeans. It'll be ideal for any heavy materials, with a capability of sewing up to 12 layers of fabric. The included presser foot is specially made to sew through heavy fabrics, such as jeans.
The Toyota J17 has 17 built-in stitch patterns, including decorative stitches, stretch stitches, three-step buttonholes, straight stitches, zigzag stitches and blind stitches. It comes with a wide range of features designed for an easy sewing experience. The machine has an ergonomic design, making operation easier. In addition, SUPERJ17 has a Quick Adviser, which is a built-in resource that shows you how to put the bobbin in, change needles and more.
With a weight of only 4.9 kg, this machine is also easy to transport.
- Size: 41 x 19.8 x 29.4 cm (16.1 x 7.8 x 11.6 inches)
- Maximum stitch length: 4mm
- Maximum stitch width: 5mm
- 4.9 kg
- 17-built in stitch patterns
- Sews up to 12 layers of fabric
- Presser foot included specifically for sewing through heavy fabrics
- Maximum speed: 800 stitches per minute
- Perfect for jeans
- Two standard needles, two jean needles, ball point needle, gliding foot, overcasting foot, zipper foot, blind hem foot, buttonhole foot, two plastic class 15 bobbins, spool cap, buttonhole cutter, quilting guide, screwdriver for needle plate, dust cover, electronic foot controller, Quick Guide instruction manual and gliding foot instruction manual and sewing tips
Toyota J17 Super Jeans Sewing Machine