The Toyota Oekaki Renaissance Sewing Machine is perfect for the more advanced sewer, perfect for free-motion embroidery. ÊOekakiË is Japanese for Êto drawË and that is exactly the idea with this machine: to be able to draw ideas directly onto the fabric using the art of free-motion embroidery which has its place in textile arts, quilting, dressmaking, home furnishings and more.
In OEKAKI (free-motion embroidery) mode, the stitch width can be adjusted by how much the foot controller is pressed. Lightly stepping on the foot controller selects a narrow stitch width, stepping further selects wider width. Slightly releasing the foot controller selects a narrow stitch width. This will give you more decorative option. There are templates included to give you some inspiration and ideas for using this setting.
This sewing machine has a sleek, modern design with an LCD screen that has buttons to allow you to select your settings. This full-sized sewing machine has 50 stitch options and can be controlled by either hand or foot. It has easier operation with computer regulated control over speed, width, length and more. There is also a thick thread capaibility, allowing you to glide over up to 12 layers of fabric.
- Size: 23.4 x 47 x 29.4 cm (9.2 x 18.5 x 11.6 inches)
- 50 stitch settings
- Stitch length and width control
- Three buttonhole styles
- 650rpm sewing speed
- LED light
- Drop feed
- Easy use needle threader
- Super jeans function – up to 12 layers of fabric
- Computer regulated control
- Zigzag foot, overcasting foot, gliding foot, non-stick foot, quilting guide, blind stitch foot, invisible zipper foot, embroidery foot, buttonhole foot, four plastic bobbins, five needles, ball point needle and starter kit
Toyota Oekaki Renaissance Sewing Machine
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.