With the Vicki Boutin Let’s Wander Stamp and Die Set, add special accents to your projects effortlessly! The stamps and dies fit together and can be used to create coordinated embellishments for mixed media projects.
To use the dies, you will need a compatible die-cutting machine, cutting plates and your choice of paper or cardstock. Place your die over your base cutting plate with the cut side up. You'll then need your paper and another cutting plate on top so that you've got yourself the perfect die-cutting sandwich. Roll this back and forth through your machine a few times for a defined cut, and voila!
You can then add your stamp. Simply peel the clear stamp from the acetate sheet and position on a clear block. Ink your stamp, align it with your designed imprint location by viewing through the clear block and print down.
You’ll be left with stunning coordinated designs, perfect for embellishing journals, scrapbooks, planners and more!
- Maximum die size: 6.4 x 6.4cm (2.5 x 2.5 inches)
- Minimum die size: 2.9 x 2.9cm (1.125 x 1.125 inches)
- Includes three steel dies, 14 clear stamps and a zipped pouch
- A great way to create coordinated details in different styles
- Experiment with stamp colours
- Compatible with standard die-cutting machines
- Perfect for embellishing scrapbooks, cards, journals, planners and more
Vicki Boutin Let’s Wander Stamp and Die Set 18 Pieces
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.