Winsor & Newton Deep Cotton Canvas is a high-quality art surface, perfect for use with all forms of acrylic, oil and other mixed media applications. The canvas features a deep edge design, ensuring your artwork will stand out against any backdrop.
The cotton canvas is hand-stretched with tailored corners and a 12.3oz/350gsm weight. It is ready to use, with highly pigmented primer applied for superior coverage and performance. The acid free and archival canvas is ideal for lasting, durable works.
It also has a 35mm depth and the frame is produced with warp-resistant, FSC-approved wood.
- Size: 10.2 x 15.2cm (4 x 6 inches)
- 12.3oz/350gsm weight
- 35mm depth
- Ready to paint on, with highly pigmented titanium dioxide primer
- Warp-resistant, FSC-approved fir and Paulownia wood frame
- Acid free and archival canvas
- Ideal for acrylic, oil and mixed media
Winsor & Newton Deep Cotton Canvas 10cm x 15cm