These Winsor & Newton Promarker Brushes are ideal for all types of arts and crafts, including illustration, brush lettering, scrapbooking and much more.
Promarker Brushes are a versatile twin-tipped marker, giving you a broad nib and a durable brush nib to achieve precise application and flexible line control. The bullet brush nib is made up of a hard inner core and a softer outer layer, with fantastic wear properties. It will allow you to create different effects depending on the pressure applied, allowing you to maintain control while drawing and writing any designs. At the other end of the marker, the broad nib has a chisel shape, which is ideal for applying colour to large areas.
The markers use alcohol-based ink, with colours formulated of professional quality dyes. They will produce superb colour definition and smooth, even colour laydown, as well as being fully blendable. You can achieve new colours, and experiment with the Promarker Blender (available separately) to soften and merge shades.
- Pack size: 15.2 x 12 x 1.7cm (6 x 4.7 x 0.7 inches)
- Six twin-tip markers
- Features a brush tip and a broad nib
- Alcohol-based permanent colour
- Superb colour definition and even colour laydown
- Fully blendable
- Ideal for use with Winsor & Newton bleedproof paper
- Great for illustration, brush lettering, scrapbooking and more
Winsor & Newton Rich Tone Promarker Brush 6 Pack