The spectacular Xcut Xpress Die Cutting Machine is a height-adjustable, A4-width roller die-cutting machine with a wealth of innovative features.
Cut perfect shapes every time using a range of dazzling dies and press crisp, beautiful textures with your embossing folders. Cutting through paper, card, felt, foam, adhesive paper and even thin plastic is all made possible with this fantastic machine.
The Xcut Xpress boasts a large, A4 opening to enable you to use larger dies and embossing folders. The machine is easily adjustable; with just a twist of a dial, it can accommodate all major manufacturer’s dies. It is very easy to use, with comfortable grip handles, rubber feet and a sturdy platform to work from. It even folds up to make a neat carry case for easy portability.
Due to the adjustable roller height featured on this machine, it is also excellent for use as a printing press. You can create linoprints, etchings and more with a turn of the handle. This is a great value, low cost option for experimenting with printing techniques.
- Machine size: 18 x 40 x 63 cm (7.1 x 15.7 x 24.8 inches)
- Maximum cutting width: 21 cm (8.3 inches)
- Maximum cutting depth: 2.5 cm (1 inch)
- Manual machine
- Includes A4 die-cutting and embossing machine, A4 White Base Plate (12mm), A4 Semi-Clear Cutting Pad (3mm) and A4 Stainless Steel Metal Shim (1mm) and instructions
- Compatible with all major manufacturers' dies
- Cuts paper, card, felt, foam, fabric, adhesive paper, Xcut: corksheets, chalkboard sheets, acetate sheets, thin metal sheets, new adhesive wood effect sheets, new pearlised textured sheets
Xcut Xpress Die Cutting Machine
*Only available to purchase online and not in our Hobbycraft stores.
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.