A Hobbycraft Online Exclusive!*
Create the perfect knitting haven in the comfort of your own home with the Reed Lk150 Knitting Machine from Silver! You'll be able to knit up your projects quicker than ever. For guidance on how to use this machine, check out our blog >> or view some of the best tips and tricks >> to help you get the most out of it.
Imagine creating a wide variety of creative knits with little time and noise! This compact gadget is equipped with 150 needles and accessories, ready to create your seasonal delights, one link at a time! The machine is best suited to working with DK and 4 ply yarns, but you can produce different styles out of a range of yarn types.
Whether you're trying to snuggle upin the winter or look lacy and fabulous in warmer seasonal spells, this device is ideal for crafting beautiful knitted accessories in your home, with the latch needle ensuring smooth operation.
- Size: 108.3 x 20.5 x 9.5 cm (42.6 x 8.1 x 3.7 inches)
- Needle pitch: 6.5 mm Í 13 mm (3.9 Í 2 gauge)
- Includes one crochet hook, two clamps, transfertools, tappet tool, needle pusher, latch needle, tapestry needle, cast-on thread, cleaning brush, oil container, five claw weights, three comb weights, scale set, row counter, tuck brushes (right and left), carriage fastener and an instruction manual with your machine
- Ideal for use with DK and 4 ply yarns
- Perfect for creating bigger garments more quickly
This machine comes with a two year parts and labour warranty.
Silver Reed LK150 Knitting Machine
*Only available to purchase online and not in our Hobbycraft stores.