At Hobbycraft, we understand that when it comes to crafting projects and ideas, sometimes things can change. That's why we're happy to offer a hassle-free return policy for all online orders. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the items to us for free within 28 days, provided the product has not been used, remains in its original packaging and is in a resaleable condition.
Pre-cut ribbons and fabrics are excluded from our returns policy as, once cut, they are no longer in a resaleable condition. Edible items are also excluded from our returns policy as these items are subject to date restrictions and we have no visibility of customer storage conditions.
Returning your items is easy and we've got two options for you to choose from*.
You can return items purchased online and in store to any Hobbycraft stores and our team will process the return for you.
Alternatively, for all online orders, you can take your parcel to any of our courier return points. Please note that a printer will be required for this option. Drop-off services provided by our courier are completely FREE for all online orders!
Once we receive your returned items, we'll process your refund and credit the original payment method within 14 working days. Original delivery cost will not be refunded.
Thanks for choosing Hobbycraft and happy crafting!
*Please note, if you've made a purchase in store, we kindly ask that you return this to any of our stores and do not return it via post.
We are unable to amend orders. To add a product to your order, you will need to place a new order.
To change the details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or to cancel the order completely, please contact our Customer Services team as soon as possible, quoting your order number.
Once your order has been processed we are unable to make any further changes.
- International orders can be returned up to 28 days from the purchase date.
- Return products in unused condition and in the original packaging. We are unable to accept international returns if the original packaging has been opened.
- Refunds on international items will include the amount paid for product, plus duties, taxes and fees (if prepaid).
- Unfortunately, we are unable to refund shipping costs at this time, excluding shipping costs for the return of faulty or damaged items.
- Refunds are processed within five working days of your parcel being received in the Global-e UK hub. Any refund will automatically be issued to the original payment method used when placing your order.
International orders should be returned to our partner, Global-e, and should include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. To prepare your international return package, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Global-e returns portal.
- Complete the form, entering your order ID and email address.
- Global-e will send an email containing a link. Follow this link to download your returns label and Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
- Print both the returns label and the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form, and put the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form in the parcel. Without this form, we might not be able to refund your full amount.
- Attach the returns label to the outside of your sealed parcel. Please note that the returns label and Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form are valid for one parcel only. We will not be able to accept any additional parcels.
Need more information?
Read the International Returns and Refunds Policy.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase or if there is an error in the downloadable product, you can contact our Customer Service team for a full refund within 14 days of receiving the order confirmation email.
Please note that the product will no longer be available from the "Downloads" section of your account if you were signed in when purchasing the downloadable product.