Fuel your knitting passion with an inventive creation using DMC Woolly Knitting Pattern to make an stylish Wrap Over Cropped Gilet! Follow each step with your knitting needles and DMC Woolly Merino Wool bundles to create a gilet in sizes small, medium or large. You will need 8-10 balls of shade 03 woolly to complete this charming garment!
Sourced from Australia, DMC Woolly is a beautifully soft wool bundle that is 100% natural and renewable. Woolly's unique quality comes from its long, thin fibres that give superior softness to touch and a feeling of comfort when against the skin. Take home knitting back to its original roots where all creations ensured warmth and comfort, this nostalgic wool will provide you with a superior knit at no cost to the earth.
- Yarn Reference: 488
- Yarn Type: DMC woolly yarn >>
- Yarn Weight: 50g ball
- Patterns, Colours and Quantities Needed: 03 x 8 to 10 balls depending on size
- Knitting Needle: 5.5 mm >>
- Finished Design Size: Small, medium and large
- Number of Different Designs per Pattern: 1
DMC Woolly Knitting Pattern Wrap Over Gilet