Set free your creativity with Just Draw It, the dynamic drawing course for anyone with a pencil and paper. This book is aimed at anyone who would like to be able to pick up a pencil and just draw, providing a foolproof way to pick up skills and gain confidence without the hang-ups and inhibitions. Just Draw It is suitable for anyone, from self-styled artistic no-hopers to aspiring artists who want to get new ideas and skills.
This book is organized as a series of exercises, all of which will provide you with essential practice for your brain, eye, and hand. From trying out rapid-fire sketches of moving objects, to detailed observation of tones and contrast, to capturing the mood of a scene, or looking at its structure through the formal rules of perspective, it is all covered in this book. The result is a deceptively powerful drawing course that does not feel like a course, designed to conquer your inhibitions and develop a love of drawing and sketching that lasts a lifetime.
- A dynamic drawing course for anyone with a pencil and paper
- Suitable for everyone from beginners to advanced artists
- A drawing course that does not feel like a course. A fun way to conquer your inhibitions
- A wide range of unusual exercises covering how to draw moving objects, how to use contrast and tone, how to draw in perspective and much more
- Dimensions: 215 mm x 254 mm
- 160 pages
Just Draw It