Knit gorgeous creations with Regia Design Line Garden Effects Yarn. There are six new exciting shades in Regia 4ply Prints. Designed by North American master colorist Kristin Nicholas and inspired by her colorful flower gardens and the bucolic scenery of her New England farm, these shades will not only create spectacular socks, but wonderful shawls and scarves.
This great yarn will allow you to create stripes and patterns automatically as you knit, without changing balls.
These balls are made from 75% new wool and 25% polyamide. This composition allows your knitted items to be machine washable up to 40 degrees and tumble dried on a low heat.
- Regia Design Yarn
- Garden Effects Yarn
- Designed by Kristin Nicholas
- Brand: Regia Color
- Shade: Brazil
- Yarn Weight: 4ply
- Ball Weight: 50g
- Blend: 75% Wool and 25% Polyamide
- Suggested needle size: 2-3mm
- To make a pair of socks for an average adult, you need about 75-80g of this type of yarn
- Machine washable
- Can be ironed and tumble dried on a low heat
Regia Design Line Garden Effects Yarn Brazil 50g