The Silver 1080 Sewing Machine is a great introduction to computerised sewing. Featuring 40 stitch patterns (including the three one-step button holes), the machine is a robust and reliable tool packed into a compact and modern design.
At 5.67 kg, the machine contains a light for focus, variable stitch width and length, as well as a set of standard accessories such as seven different feet, spool holders, spool pin and bobbins.
The computerised machine contains an interactive display with a programmable needle up-down, lock stitch facility and stop-start button amidst its many other unique features.
Containing a one-hand thread cutter, built-in accessory box, auto needle threader and twin-needle capacity, this reliable machine is a must-have for experienced stitching enthusiasts!
- Size: 39 x 18 x 28 cm (15 x 7 x 11 inches)
- 40 Stitch Patterns
- One-Step Buttonhole
- Variable StitchLength and Width: 4.7 mm and 7 mm Respectively
- Snap-On Presser Feet and One-Hand Thread-Cutter
- Adjustable Foot Pressure
- Twin-Needle Capacity
- Programmable Needle Up-Down Function
- Contains All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blind Hem Foot and Satin Stitch Foot
- Accessories include: Spool Holder (large and small), Seam Guide, Three Bobbins, Screwdriver (large and small), Pack of Needles, Spool Pin Felt and Second Spool Pin
- Optional accessories: Hemmer foot, Darning and Embroidery foot, Walking foot, Cording foot, Quilting foot, Gathering foot, Invisible Zip foot, Twin Needle, Quilting Table, Tape Measure
- Mains powered by a UK Plug.
This machine comes with a 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Silver 1080 Sewing Machine