Embrace your sewing versatility with the reliable Singer 14SH754 Overlocker - whilst small, this machine is the tailor’s answer for speed and variety. Racing at 1,300 stitches per minute, this machine delivers professional results without risking damage to your desired material.
Generally intended for hems and small projects, this machine has a 4-3-2 stitch configuration alongside an adjustable stitch and tension. What’s more, this fab machine comes with a modest selection of high-quality accessories that will help you to ease into your projects, ranging from a built-in rolled hem to the humble pressure foot dial. Versatile and reliable, this small machine is built to always provide striking results in little time at all.
- 2-3-4 Stitch Capability.
- Differential Feed to Prevent Knit from Stretching and Delicates from Puckering.
- Accessories include an all-purpose foot, tweezers and needles.
- Free Arm for Sleeves and Cuffs.
- Colour-Coded Threading System.
- Mains powered by a UK Plug.
Singer 14SH754 Overlocker