Tattered Lace Derwent Die will add a graceful and elegant touch to any project. This vintage inspired design is a beautiful way of complimenting your work, adding embellishments, framing your pieces or developing backgrounds. The die will combine texture with a gorgeous design for a fantastic panel addition to any project. Ideal for homemade cards, home d‚cor, scrapbooking, photo frames and other paper craft projects, this die will create the perfect pattern for you. Get inspired to create beautiful, personalised, homemade paper craft projects with this intricate die adding wonderful dimensions to your work which are sure to impress!
Once you have your die-cutting machine (make sure that the dies are compatible with the machine!), place your die atop of your sheet of paper, then sandwich them between two plates before slipping them under the roller. Remember to place your shim on top of the plastic to fill in the gaps, otherwise the press won't be as effective! Roll back and forth a few times before rolling back and hey, presto! Beauty at your fingertips!
- Die Dimensions: Frame: 14.6cm x 10.1cm / Centre: 4.8cm x 4.8cm
- Designed by Stephanie Weightman
- Highly detailed and delicate: cut beautifully intricate designs into paper or cardstock
- Add texture and dimensions to your work
- Compatible with most leading die-cutting machines (Remember your adapter plate!)
- Great way to complement your papercraft work
Tattered Lace Derwent Die