Take your first step into the wonderful world of machine sewing with the Brother LS14 Sewing Machine; the perfect machine for beginners. Designed with first starters in mind, this machine will guide you through everything you need to know with it's simple to use functions and helpful instructional DVD.
With such highly recommended reviews, this machine really does take the fear out of trying your crafty hands at machine sewing. From the get-go you can quickly and easily set the machine up ready to get experimenting! A hassle free drop-in bobbin, 14 stitch dial and a four-step buttonhole will allow you to discover all the basic stitching functions that you need to know.
Once you've mastered your brand new crafting friend, you can move onto the other functions that machine features such as a freearm sewing system to help with tricky, difficult to reach shapes like sleeves and trousers and also a zipper foot! And of course with its time-saving features, it's also a delight to work with for more experienced needle crafters.
The LS14 will ensure a smooth running solution for basic clothing making, alterations and household repairs, soon becoming an invaluable addition to your home.
- Simple, efficient and easy sewing machine for first starters
- The machine includes a 3 year manufactures warranty
- 14 stitch functions
- Free arm conversion
- 4 step automatic button holder
- Top load bobbin with automatic bobbin winder
- Quick change presser feet
- Free DVD included - watch a beginner's guide as you set up your machine
- To be used with medium to lightweight fabrics - Can handle fabric up to 6 mm thick
- Approx. Dimensions: 37 x 44 x 19 cm (14.6 x 17.3 x 7.5 Inches) (H x W x D)
- Lightweight: 5.5 kg
Shop all Sewing Machines
Brother LS14 Sewing Machine