This tin of 24 Derwent Academy Watercolour Pencils are made with natural wood barrels and quality water soluble pigments. These pencils can be used dry as a colour pencil or brush on a little water to create a watercolour painting. The pencils also blend, and dissolve easily to create a wide range of additional shades. They are also easy to sharpen and break resistant, making them ideal for use time and time again.
- Great Derwent Academy 24 Watercolour Pencils
- Made with natural wood barrels and quality water soluble pigments
- Can blend and dissolve easily, to create a wide range of additional shades
- Easy to sharpen and break resistant
- Ideal for using time and time again