All about Hobbycraft gift cards
- You can use a Hobbycraft gift card to shop in store and online.
- You don’t have to spend the full amount on the card. Your order cost will be taken from the balance of your gift card until it is zero.
- You can top-up a gift card in any of our stores from £5 up to any amount.
- You will have 24 months after the last time that you use a gift card to make a purchase or top-up the value before it runs out.
- We are not responsible for your gift card if it is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Your gift card belongs to Hobbycraft Trading Limited. It is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Gift cards cannot be re-sold and you cannot swap it for cash or have a refund.
- Gift cards cannot be bought in conjunction with money-off vouchers or promotional codes.
How to redeem your gift card
Simply give your card to the store colleague at the till and the price of your basket will be deducted from your gift card total.
When you have finished choosing your items, go to the basket. Then checkout and enter your delivery address. On the following Payment Details page, choose the option for 'Paying by gift card?'. You will need to enter the gift card number (16 digit number on the back of your card), and pin (three digit number on the back of the card, under the foil), and choose 'Use gift card'.
Lost and found gift cards
You need to keep your gift card safe. We are not responsible for your gift card if it is lost, stolen or damaged.
If you find a hobbycraft gift card, please cut it in half and send it to :
7 Enterprise Way
If you have any questions about your gift card, please contact customer services on 0330 026 1400. Or email our Customer Services Team.
Buying gift cards online
You can buy Hobbycraft gift cards online from £5 up to £500.
Gift card delivery and postage cost
Delivery is available to any United Kingdom address, although delivery to the Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland may take longer.
Orders under £30 will be charged at £2.95, all orders over £30 can have free standard delivery.
Why do we charge £2.95 for delivery?
So that it is tracked by our couriers for extra security. Postage is free when you spend £30 or more.
How to cancel a gift card bought online
You can cancel your gift card order up to the time that we send it. Please call our Online Customer Service Team on 0330 026 1400 from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and until 5pm on weekends. Or email our Customer Services Team. Please have your order number ready to quote from your order confirmation email.
We cannot cancel gift cards once your order has been dispatched.
Haven’t received your gift card order?
Please call our Online Customer Service Team on 0330 026 1400 from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and until 5pm on weekends. Or email our Customer Services Team. Please have your order number ready to quote from your order confirmation email. You can also write to us, at :
eCommerce Gift Cards
eCommerce Door A
Centrum 100 Business Park, Unit 1
Burton Upon Trent