Take your papercrafting to bigger and better levels with this large format, multipurpose die cutting and embossing machine fromÿSpellbinders. When used with compatible dies or embossing folders, the Grand Caliburÿcan cut oremboss up to 8.5 inches wide with the turn of a handle.
Not only has the machine had a brand new stylish make over, the teal version also comes with an exciting set of new features such as stronger support beams and gears, an increased width cutting platform and is also compatible with most wafer-thin dies across a wide range of brands.
The machine is compatible with all Spellbinders dies templates and also works perfectly well with a wide range of dies from other manufactures including:
- Tattered Lace
- Sizzix (Thinlits and Framelits only)
The machine comeswith easy-to-stack, colour codedcutting and embossing plates and an easy to followinstructional guide for any beginners. Other features include a white level on the front which enables a suction pad to keep the machine in place during use and of course it's portable and convenient to carry and use anywhere!
This papercraft machine will take you through a master guide of working with larger projects to create handmade cards, scrapbook pages, gift embellishments,home decorations and so much more. A die cutting machine gives you access to a whole world of papercrafting fun, use with your favourite papers to create fabulous personalised designs!
- Box contains: Teal Grand Calibur Machine, Handle, Grey Base Plate (Plate A), Pink Embossing Plate (Plate B), White Cutting Plate (Plate C), Tan Embossing Mat and Instructions
- Approx. Machine Dimensions: 40.6 x 16 x 19.3 cm (16 x 6.3 x 7.6 Inches) (H x W x D)
- With its 8.5 Inch wide cutting platform, this machine isthe widest in its die cutting machine category
- Larger shapes offer endless crafting possibilities!
Spellbinders Grand Calibur