Learn how to knit with Little Course in Knitting, part of a new series of learning guides from DK where nothing is assumed and everything is explained! With this book you can learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home, taking you from complete beginner to being able to make over 30 beautiful projects.
Little Course in Knitting starts with learning the basics, then building on what you've learnt, to showing off your new skills! It starts simple with cushions and scarves, then progresses on to mittens and coasters, and finally hot water bottle covers and blankets. The step-by-step pictures show you what other courses only tell you, and the practice projects guide you on the right track.
- Make over 30 beautiful projects from cushions to arm warmers and blankets
- Start simple and learn the basics, build on what you've learnt and then show off your new skills
- Highly visual approach shows you what other courses only tell you
- Helps you learn your new skill in no time
- Dimensions: 170 mm x 217 mm
- 192 pages
A Little Course in Knitting