Ever wanted to learn how to sew but don't know where to begin? Then A Little Course in Sewing has simply everything you need to succeed.
A Little Course in Sewing takes you from complete beginner to being able to complete over 30 beautiful projects. Start simply with lavender hearts and pin cushions, progress on to bunting and tote bags, then show off with a child's skirt and purses. With this learning guide you can learn at your own pace, in your own time and in the comfort of your own home. The step-by-step pictures show you what other courses only tell you, and the practice projects keep you on the right track.
- Make over 30 beautiful projects from lavender hearts to tote bags
- Learn your new skill in no time
- Starts with the basics, building on what you've learnt and then showing off your new skills
- Highly visual approach shows you what other courses only tell you
- Part of a new series of learning guides from DK
- 192 pages, 100 illustrations
A Little Course in Sewing