Dress your table with a spectacular centrepiece, perfect for every occasion. You can create a decorative feature with a fresh, botanical look and the added glow of an LED candle at the centre.
With the perfect tools on hand, you can craft your floral designs to create professional-quality arrangements that impress every guest.
Top Tips for Working with Fresh Foliage
Foliage is a great way to add structure, shape, and drama to a hand held bouquet or arrangement. These top tips will have keep your foliage looking fresh for longer.
- Cut at least two inches from the base of stem to keep foliage fresh for longer
- If stems have bark, bash them with a hammer or rolling pin before putting them in water to aid the saturation in the stem.
- Strip any leaves below the water line.
- Cut stems at an angle to give as much surface area as possible to saturate.
- Use foliage to build structure within a vase to then add flowers to.