Happy Puzzle Company Bee Genius introduces you to the perfect game for little geniuses! If you enjoyed The Genius Square, this is a great addition to your collection.
The Queen Bee is leading her worker bees in the construction of their new honeycomb and they need help! Roll the six dice to determine the locations of the worker bees. The challenge is then to fit all 11 of the coloured shapes around the bees, with no gaps, to complete the perfect honeycomb!
There are 46,656 unique possible combinations in which the dice can fall and all of them have at least one possible solution. Some combinations will be easier to solve, some much harder.
Bee Genius is a non-competitive game, designed to help children to develop their thinking skills. Every puzzle solved will help a child to build their skills and grow their self-confidence.
- Pack size: 27 x 27cm (10.6 x 10.6 inches)
- Includes Bee Genius honeycomb grid, Queen Bee, six worker bees, 11 coloured shapes, a set of six coloured dice and instructions
- Suitable for ages three to eight years
- Single player game
- Features 46,656 unique possible combinations
- Non-competitive game designed to help children develop cognitive skills
Happy Puzzle Company Bee Genius