Draw a triangle onto a white cardstock and cut out. The size of the triangle should be in proportion to the card blank you are using.
2. Select four different washi tape designs from the a Holly Jolly Christmas papercraft collection. Secure strips of the tape to the triangle cut out in step one, starting from the bottom and working your way up. Continue adhering one strip after another until the triangle is completely covered.
3. Fold any excess tape to the back of the triangle. Add 3D adhesive foam pads to the reverse of the washi tape tree to give the card dimension once it is fully assembled.
4. Cut a small dark brown rectangle to use as the tree trunk and fix it to the bottom of the tree.
5. Secure the Christmas tree centrally to the card front, using a glue stick to adhere the tree trunk to the front of the card blank.
6. Add gems (bigger gems work best) to the tree to look like fairy lights, add smaller gems to the remainder of the card front.
7. To complete the card’s design add a gold puffy star to the top of the tree.