This In Flanders Fields Cross Stitch Kit is a piece from the Remembrance collection, designed by Elizabeth Davies. The design features a lone soldier in a field of poppies, in honour of Davies' father and all those who served in the First World War.
You'll have pre-sorted DMC thread, instructions, 16 count aida fabric, full colour chart and a needle with a functional sharp point.
You can give this cross stitch kit to any keen crafters or create the design yourself. Once complete, you can put your work in a frame or find other creative ways to display it.
- Size: 22.9 x 17.9cm (9 x 7 inches)
- Kit contains pre-sorted DMC thread, instructions, 16 count aida fabric, full colour chart and needles
- Contains needle with functional sharp point
- From the CWOC Remembrance collection
- Suitable for ages 16 and over
- Perfect kit for keen cross stitch enthusiasts!
In Flanders Fields Cross Stitch Kit 22.9cm x 17.9cm