The Tamiya Ducati 1199 Panigale S Tricolore Model Kit is a high quality plastic model kit from the Tamiya range. It will require paint and glue to complete.
Introduced to the world at the Milan Motor Show in 2011, the Ducati 1199 Panigale S Tricolore was instantly the talk of the motorcycle world. It is a limited edition version of the bike, commemorating 150 years since Italian unification, with its elegant cowls adorned in a stunning livery inspired by the Italian tricolore flag, and fitted with the full range of high performance option parts.
It makes liberal use of famed Italian manufacturer Ducati's race experience and gets 195hp out of a 1,198cc liquid-cooled L-Twin engine. A wealth of electronic components helps to control engine output, suspension characteristics and more, and racers have the DDA+ data analyzer at their disposal to record lap times and a whole host of other data from their ride.
This kit is perfect for a gift for any model making enthusiast, or perhaps as a project for yourself. Construct this model to recreate this celebrated motorcycle!
- Size: 173 x 67 x 93mm
- Scale: 1:12
- Paint and glue not included
- Tires have realistic tread patterns
- Features metal damper coil spring
- Distinctive cowling shapes are accurately reproduced
- Authentically captures the design with L-twin engine integrated into the monocoque frame and directly connected to the swing arm
- Features moving kickstand
- Masking stickers are included for use in the painting process
- High-quality Cartograf decals recreate red and green details, Ducati logos and more
Tamiya Ducati 1199 Panigale S Tricolore Model Kit 1:12