Tamiya Valentine Mk. II/ IV British Infantry Tank could be the perfect model for you.
The lightweight, compact Valentine was an infantry tank first deployed in 1940 by British forces. It came as a welcome addition for the beleaguered British who had been forced into a desperate evacuation from Dunkirk, during which precious materiel had to be left behind.
A total run of over 7,000 units (produced in Britain and Canada) made the Valentine the most prolifically produced British tank during WWII. Valentines were also passed in significant numbers to the Soviet Union under the "lend-lease" program. They were used largely in reconnaissance roles.
Tamiya military models are highly detailed and accurately produced. The materials used are of exceptional quality, which will help give a professional finish. The kits are ready to assemble and can be painted to your own preference.
- Size: 157 x 82mm
- Scale: 1:35
- Plastic model kit requires assembly and optional painting
- Includes two torso figures plus three marking options
- Separate parts recreate British Army desert-use side skirts
- Cast metal and armour plate surface textures are faithfully depicted
- Detailed instructions included
Tamiya Valentine Mk. II, IV British Infantry Tank Model Kit