Take your first step into the wonderful world of machine sewing with the Brother HC14 Sewing Machine, the perfect machine for beginners. Designed with rookies in mind, this machine guides you through everything you'll need to know with its easy-to-use functions and helpful instructional DVD.
With a charming floral flourish decorating the control panel, this machine will look the part in your crafty corner. It'll be quick and easy to set up, so you can quickly get to experimenting. A hassle-free drop-in bobbin, 14 stitch dial and a four-step buttonhole will allow you to discover all the basic stitching functions that you need to know.
Once you've mastered your brand new crafting friend, you can move onto the other functions that the machine features such as a free arm sewing system to help with tricky, difficult to reach shapes like sleeves and trousers, and also a zipper foot! With its time-saving features, this machine will also be a delight to work with for more experienced needlecrafters.
The HC14 will ensure a smooth-running solution for basic garment-making, alterations and household repairs, soon becoming an invaluable addition to your home.
- Size: 31 x 39 x 16 cm (12.2 x 15.4 x 6.3 inches)
- Lightweight: 5.5kg
- 14 stitch functions
- Four-step automatic button holder
- Free arm conversion
- Simple, efficient and easy sewing machine for first starters
- The machine includes a three year manufacturer's guarantee
- Top load bobbin with automatic bobbin winder
- Quick change presser feet
- Free DVD included – watch a beginner's guide as you set up your machine
- To be used with medium to lightweight fabrics (up to 6mm thick)
Brother HC14 Sewing Machine