Pebeo Drawing Gum is a peelable solution used to keep areas of artwork free, for use with ink, watercolour, diluted gouache and more. It can be applied to paper, cardboard, Bristol board, acetate and wood using a brush or pen to create masked areas for your work.
Apply the colour when the drawing gum has dried to create the masked effect. Once the colours have completely dried, you can then rub the gum with your finger or an eraser to reveal the masked sections.
- Natural latex
- Grey colour, makes it easy to see for later removal
- Holds the tiniest detail, even minute dots
- Dries within about 15 minutes depending on the quantity used and surface
- Can be applied on paper, bristol board and cardboard
- Vegan friendly
- Apply with a brush or pen
- Ideal for creating masked areas on your artworks
Pebeo Drawing Gum 250ml
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.