Pebeo Drawing Gum Marker Pen gives you even more precise application with drawing gum!
This is a peelable solution used to keep areas of artwork free, for use with ink, watercolour, diluted gouache and more. It can be applied to paper, cardboard, Bristol board, acetate and wood to create masked areas for your work.
The marker is an all-in-one tool. This single solution replaces the drawing gum bottle, the paint brush and the water container. This tool is very practical due to its easy handling, its small size suitable for children's hands and its use, which only requires you to choose a surface.
Apply the colour when the drawing gum has dried to create the masked effect. Once the colours have completely dried, you can then rub the gum with your finger or an eraser to reveal the masked sections.
- 3.7mm round tip
- High precision masking marker
- Vegan friendly
- Grey colour, makes it easy to see for later removal
- Holds the tiniest detail, even minute dots
- Ideal for drawing and detailing
- Can be applied on paper, bristol board and cardboard
- Perfect for creating masked areas on your artworks
Pebeo Drawing Gum Marker Pen
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.