Win your chance to sew with Patrick Grant! Buy any Singer machine between 1st April and 31st July 2021 and you can enter the draw. Click here for more information.
Create almost any project with the Singer Promise 1408 Sewing Machine! With basic, decorative and buttonhole stitching included, this machine includes all of the basic features you'll need and is perfect for sewing beginners.
The Singer Promise 1408 can sew many layers of fabric and take on even heavy fabrics, making it ideal for a wide range of projects. There are eight built-in stitches available, so whether your purpose is fashion, crafting or quilting, this machine will have you covered! The stitches include buttonhole, straight, zigzag, blind hems, rick rack, scallop and rampart.
Set-up is easier than ever with this machine, as you have an automatic bobbin winder and simple machine threading. There is a reverse lever to allow for automatic stitch locking. In the accessory storagedrawer, you will find four presser feet:general, buttonhole, button sewing and zipper. These are easily removable, making it effortless to switch them over or to createa free arm for stitching in hard-to-reach areas.
- Size: 30.5 x 38 x 18.5cm (12 x 15 x 7.3 inches)
- Eight built-in stitches: six basic, one decorative, one buttonhole
- Simple stitch selection
- Quick and easy threading
- Accessory storage drawer
- Automatic bobbin winding
- This machine has a two year manufacturer's guarantee
- Mains powered by a UK Plug.
- Four snap-on presser feet, edge/ quilting guide, pack of needles, bobbins, large thread spool cap, spool pin felt, darning plate, L-screwdriver, seam ripper/ lint brush, soft-sided dust cover, Singer Promise 1408 Sewing Machine manual
Read Singer Sewing Machine 1408 Manual>>
Shop all Singer Sewing Machines >>
Singer Promise 1408 Sewing Machine