This FIMO Sushi Soft Clay Set shows you how to recreate the look of sushi with coloured FIMO clay! The creative set is a great way to get to grips with this soft modelling clay, with simple instructions to guide you.
The kit includes four half blocks (25g) in white, sunflower yellow, tangerine and black, transfer paper, a modelling stick, a worksheet and instructions.
For oven-hardening, simply place your modelled item on aluminium foil or a glass plate and let it harden in the oven for a maximum of 30 minutes at a temperature of 110°C/230°F. Your clay design will only be completely hardened when cooled down to room temperature.
- Pack size: 14.2 x 12.9 x 3.7cm (5.6 x 5.1 x 1.5 inches)
- Includes four half blocks (25g) in white, sunflower yellow, tangerine and black, transfer paper, a modelling stick, a worksheet and instructions
- Suitable for ages eight years and over
- Oven bake at a temperature of 110°C/230°F for 30 minutes to harden
- Extremely pliable
- Includes reusable acrylic case
- Perfect for moulding mini sushi shapes
FIMO Sushi Soft Clay Set