1. Take one of the teal strings and folded in half
2. Place another piece of string in the fold and fix it on a flat surface with masking tape PIC7
3. Take another teal string, folded it in half and tie a vertical Double Half Hitch knot on the first strand of the string fix on your flat surface PIC8
4. Tie a vertical Double Half Hitch knot on the second strand of the string fix on your flat surface PIC9
5. Repeat steps 3-4 with all the other teal strings PIC10
6. Starting from the left take the first string as a guide and tie the other 4 strings with Double Half Hitch knots PIC11
7. Starting from the left take the first string as a guide and tie string #2 with a Double Half Hitch knots PIC12
8. Take your guide and string #2 and together they become your new guide. Take string #3 and tie a Double Half Hitch knots.
9. Repeat step 8 with string #4 and string #5 each time adding one string to the guides. PIC13
10. Repeat step 7-9 on the right side PIC14
11. Make 5 petals.
12. To make the filaments make a simple overhand knot on each end and fold them in half. PIC15
13. Place the 5 petals together with the filaments in the middle. PIC16
14. Take a piece of teal string and wrap it below the petals and make a tight knot PIC17
15. Position your flower on the wreath and take 2-4 strands from the flower to make a knot around the wreath. PIC18