Design, cut and create your own block stamps with Lino Cutting and Printing Kit. Discover the basics of block printing and make your own images, messages, printouts, drawings, newsprints and much more. Following the step by step instructions and using the tools included, cut your design into the surface of the block and the uncarved areas will represent a mirror image of the sections that will print. Ink your design using a roller and then impress onto your chosen material to print your unique design.
Whether you are novice in this fantastic technique or a printing pro, this kit is a wonderful way to learn a new skill and create your very own stamps that can be used again and again for all your art and crafts projects. The wide selection of tools and materials will add new possibilities for all users for a educational and fun kit. Add your own unique, personalised touch to your work with this fantastic kit.
- Kit includes: Washable inking tray, 2 x lino sheets, 2 x SoftCut sheets, 2 x SoftCut discs, one practice piece, wide lino roller, 6 x lino cutters (1-5), lino cutting handle, baren complete with storage in the base, full size hand guard, 1 x 100ml tube of water based black ink and full instructions
- Impress your design onto paper, fabric, gift wrap, scrapbooks, handmade cards, home decorations, stationery and much more
- Perfect for a beginner to learn this fantastic skill
- Create your very own unique, personalised stamps
- Recommended for ages 12+ with adult supervision
>Lino Cutting and Printing Kit