2 Fun Father's Day Cards to Make
Father's Day is coming up fast, and if you want to give Dad something special, have a go at a handmade card! These cards are super simple but are great for a quirky card for Dad!
You will need
How to make
1. Draw or print out a glasses, moustache and bow tie template and enlarge to your desired size. Draw around the glasses and moustache template onto black card and cut out.
2. Draw around the bow tie template onto the reverse of patterned paper, and cut out.
3. Arrange onto the front of the blank card leaving enough space for your message. When you are happy with the position, glue each element in place.
4. Stick a silver star gemstone into the glasses frame.
5. Draw two faint pencil guidelines for the Father's Day message. Use back foam alphabet stickers to write your message. Rub out the pencil guidelines.
1. Use a craft knife and metal ruler to cut a rectangle of patterned paper from the 'Bright Spark' paper pack. Make it 5 mm smaller than the dimensions of the blank card. Position this centrally onto the blank card and glue in place. Repeat, with a piece a white card, making this 5 mm smaller than the patterned paper, and glue in place.
2. Draw or print out a generic tie template and enlarge it to your desired size. Draw around the template onto the reverse of different patterned papers and cut out.
3. Cut a length of bakers twine and tie a tight knot in each end. Glue to the card with small dots of PVA glue.
4. Arrange the ties along the twine. When you are happy with the layout, glue each tie in place.
5. Draw two faint pencil lines as guidelines for the alphabet stickers. Use tiny alphabet stickers to write out your message. Rub out the pencil guidelines.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';