Is $ 16.00
Debbie Shore’s latest title, Sew Eco-Friendly, shares fantastic tips for transforming your favourite craft to a more sustainable approach. The book features 25 reusable projects for sustainable sewing, with a range of fantastic ideas.
Replace disposable face wipes with skin-friendly, washable pads. Make beeswax fabric wraps so that you never have to buy single-use plastic food wrap again. Make a sturdy shopping tote to replace plastic bags. Trade in gift wrap and tape for stylish fabric wraps and gift bags.
The guide features all the easy-to-follow instructions and friendly sewing tips you expect from Debbie Shore. Vegan alternatives are suggested where possible.
This is the perfect place to find inspiration for eco-friendly gifts for friends and family!
- Size: 26 x 20cm (10.2 x 7.9 inches)
- By Debbie Shore
- 25 reusable projects for sustainable sewing
- Features easy-to-follow instructions
- Vegan alternatives are suggested where possible
- A great way to enjoy your favourite craft in a more sustainable way
Product Number - 6580111000
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product