The Genius Square features 62,208 possible puzzles for (almost) endless fun!
Each player receives a Genius Square grid, with two included, and a set of nine coloured shapes, plus seven blocker pieces. Roll all seven of the dice together and place a blocker piece into the squares matching the seven coordinates that appear on the dice. Now race your opponent to fill every other space on the grid using the nine shapes.
With 62,208 possible combinations, every single one has a solution! Some combinations will be easy to solve, some much harder. It’s all in the luck of the dice.
- Pack size: 27 x 27cm (10.6 x 10.6 inches)
- Includes two Genius Square grids, two sets of nine coloured shapes, two sets of seven wooden blockers, a set of seven dice and instructions
- Features 62,208 possible puzzles
- For one or two players
- Suitable for ages six years and over
- Great fun for keen puzzlers
The Genius Square