Winsor & Newton Art Masking Fluid creates a temporary cover to protect areas of work when you're making broad watercolour washes. The pigmented liquid is composed of rubber latex and pigment, for masking the areas you need to protect.
You can apply the art masking fluid with a brush and it will then dry to a film that is easy to peel or rub off when dry. After using your brush with this fluid, you will need to wash it with water immediately after use. Remove the film as soon as possible after application.
- Made of latex and pigment
- Dries to a film
- Do not apply on damp or soft sized paper
- Remove as soon as possible after application
- Wash brushes immediately after use
- Ideal when making broad watercolour washes
Winsor & Newton Art Masking Fluid 250ml