1. Break off a piece of clay about the size of a golf ball and roll it into the shape of a barrel (rounded oblong body with two flat ends)
2. Cut the barrel in half length ways down the middle – you should be left with half a barrel with a flat back (and two flat ends) – Keep the spare clay as you will need that to make the foliage on the top.
3. Using a scalpel, cut a diagonal line across the curved surface of the barrel – starting at the edge, working diagonally across to the other side – repeat this and try and fit about five diagonal lines across the surface. Repeat this process going the other way, to create an even criss-cross on the curved surface.
4. Now take the other half of the barrel and break off around a third of this, flatten until it is around the thickness and width of a pound coin.
5. Using the scalpel, carefully cut out the shape of a six point star.
6. Attach the six point star to the flat back side of the barrel so half of it is showing, and the other half is used to stick to the back.
7. Attach the magnet to the back of the barrel with glue and leave to dry.
8. Paint the body of the pineapple yellow and the top of the six point star green.