Win your chance to sew with Patrick Grant! Buy any Singer machine between 15th February and 31st May 2019 and you can enter the draw.
Embrace a whole new world of sewing possibilities with the reliable Singer 14SH754 Overlocker. Designed with durability, versatility and functionality in mind, this machine will deliver professional results without risk of damage to your chosen material.
A one-touch operation, this overlocker machine allows you to cut, sew and finish a seam in one seamless operation. Generally intended for hems and small projects, this machine has a 2-3-4 thread configuration: the addition of the two-thread sewing option will allow you to work well with lightweight and knit fabrics.
What's more, this fantastic machine gives you nine stitching formations including a two-thread overlock stitch, a three-thread mock stretch safety stitch and four-thread mock stretch stitch. It also allows you to switch to free-arm sewing, making cuffs, trouser legs and other projects easier than ever. The machine also includes a modest selection of high quality accessories that will help you to ease into your projects, ranging from a built-in rolled hem to the humble pressure foot dial.
Versatile and reliable, this small machine is built to always provide striking results in no time at all.
- Machine size: 37.2 x 32.8 x 31.6cm (14.6 x 12.9 x 12.4 inches)
- Accessories include needle set, tweezers, spreader, soft dust cover, foot control and lead, screwdriver and instructions
- 2-3-4 stitch capability
- Differential feed to prevent knit from stretching and delicates from puckering
- Free arm for sleeves and cuffs
- Colour-coded threading system
- This machine has a two year manufacturer's guarantee
- Mains powered by a UK Plug
Singer 14SH754 Overlocker Machine
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.