Get Started in Floristry
Bring a touch of nature indoors with dazzling floral displays! Learning fantastic floristry techniques is a great way to consistently create spectacular home or event decor, helping you set the scene with stunning centrepieces, wreaths, garlands and other floral arrangements.
How to Make a Floral Centrepiece
Dress your table with a spectacular centrepiece, perfect for every occasion. You can create a decorative feature with a fresh, botanical look and the added glow of an LED candle at the centre.
With the perfect tools on hand, you can craft your floral designs to create professional-quality arrangements that impress every guest.
How to Make a Wreath
Whether you prefer a traditional look or add your own unique twist to the design, a stunning wreath will add the perfect finishing touch to your seasonal decor.
Add another dimension to your flower arranging by crafting a handmade wreath. Transform a wire frame base into something extra special with your choice of flowers, foliage and embellishments!
Top Tips for Working With Fresh Foliage
Foliage is a great way to add structure, shape, and drama to a hand held bouquet or arrangement. These top tips will have keep your foliage looking fresh for longer.
- Cut at least two inches from the base of stem to keep foliage fresh for longer.
- If stems have bark, bash them with a hammer or rolling pin before putting them in water to aid the saturation in the stem.
- Strip any leaves below the water line.
- Cut stems at an angle to give as much surface area as possible to saturate.
- Use foliage to build structure within a vase to then add flowers to.