Get started in sewing with the Hobbycraft 19S Sewing Machine. The 19-stitch sewing machine is the perfect way to get going, with a variety of stitches to help you achieve a professional finish for every project.
From clothes repairs and alterations to custom designs and garment-making, you'll be able to enjoy vast sewing possibilities with machine sewing! With an easy stitch selection dial and a four-step buttonhole, you'll have all of the stitching functions needed for most projects. Experiment with the unique stitch patterns and start creating with this efficient sewing machine. It is easy to adjust the stitch lengths and widths to suit your project.
The machine can sew a range of fabrics, including up to four layers of denim. It will also be great for quilting, allowing you to stitch creative patchworks with ease.
All of the accessories you'll need are included with the machine, such as a seam ripper, bobbin pack and a soft cover, and there's an instruction manual to help you set yourself up.
- Size: 29 x 37 x 17cm (11.4 x 14.6 x 6.7 inches)
- Weight: 8kg
- Mains powered by a UK plug
- 19 stitch settings, including one for stretchy fabrics
- Easily adjustable stitch lengths and widths
- LED light
- Front loaded bobbin
- Four-step buttonhole
- Thread cutter
- Features space for an extra thread for twin needle sewing (needle not included)
- Maximum pattern length: 4mm
- Maximum pattern width: 5mm
- Two year warranty
- Seam ripper, edge/quilting guide, three spare size 80 needles, spool holder, bobbin pack, screwdriver, oiler, darning plate, soft cover, all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot and button sewing foot.
Hobbycraft 19S Sewing Machine