Knitting and Crochet
These easy to create heart canvases are the perfect gift for kids to make. With four designs to choose from there is something for everyone, or why not make all four to create your own gallery wall!
select your items and add them to your basket below.
Tacky Glue 60ml
Soft Grip Scissors 14cm
White Stretched Canvas 25.4 x 20.3 cm
Pink Pom Poms 2cm 25 Pack
White Pom Poms 2cm 25 Pack
Raspberry and Pink Tissue Paper Set 65cm x 50cm 10 Pack
Heart Glitter Foam Stickers
Pom Pom Heart
1. Create your heart template by folding a sheet of paper in half and drawing half a heart shape. Cut around the heart and flatten.
2. Draw around your heart template in the centre of the canvas.
3. Add PVA glue to sections of the heart, adding pom poms as you go.
4. Allow the glue to dry.
1. Using your heart template from before, draw around the template in the centre of the canvas.
2. Add PVA glue to sections of the heart; add different size buttons to fill the shape.
3. Allow the glue to dry.
2. Rip and scrunch small pieces of tissue paper, the more you have the more effective your heart will be!
3. Add PVA glue to your heart, adding the tissue paper to fill the shape
4. Allow to dry.
2. Place your foam hearts into the drawn heart shape, arrange until you are happy with the design.
3. Carefully use PVA glue to stick down the foam heart shapes.
4. Add the small glitter pom poms and shiny hearts to the gaps, filling the heart shape.
5. Allow to dry.
Join the Hobbycraft Club today to receive 15% off your first order (terms & conditions apply), exclusive offers, news of our latest products and endless craft inspiration!
Hobbycraft is a registered trademark of Hobbycraft Trading Ltd. Hobbycraft Trading Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.