The Janome HC1200 Sewing Machine is the perfect way to get started in sewing! This easy-to-use sewing machine is ideal for beginners, as well as being a versatile choice for more experienced sewers too. It is great for hobby sewing, alterations and those who like to mend clothes.
The Janome machine is suitable for light to medium weight fabrics, making it ideal for general garment repair and design projects in your home. With 12 pre-set stitches plus left and centre needle positions, reverse stitch and an automatic four-step buttonhole, this accessible and adaptable machine allow you to master all of the basic stitching functions that you need.
The length of the pre-set stitches and the zigzag width is easy to adjust, and the machine also features an LED light to illuminate your work. For harder to reach designs like sleeves and trousers, as well as circular sewing, there is a free arm sewing system with a removable accessory box.
- Size: 29.5 x 38.8 x 15.2cm (11.6 x 15.3 x 6 inches)
- Machine weight: 5.5kg
- 12 built-in stitches
- Includes automatic four-step buttonhole
- Features automatic reverse stitching
- Front-loading bobbin
- Accessory storage drawer
- Adjustable stitch length and zigzag width
- Variable speed settings, maximum speed is 600spm
- LED light
- Two year manufacturer's guarantee
- Mains powered by a UK plug
- Three bobbins, three needles (plus one inserted), seam ripper, foot control and soft cover
Janome HC1200 Sewing Machine